We have a variety of career opportunities for individuals interested in joining our team.
Positions include but are not limited to:
- Care Assistant (CNA), Heritage Centre, Assisted Living Center - Full-time position to work 35 hours/week, 8 pm to 6 am, plus every other weekend and holiday.
- Flex Nurse - RN $40/hr or LPN $30/hr - Part-time position to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening or night shift, no benefits.
- Plant Operations Technician (not licensed) - Full-time position to work 40 hours per week, includes being on-call. Will assist with all areas of plant operations, including preventive maintenance, and heating and cooling. Must have general plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills and the capability to trouble shoot and complete a variety of work orders.
- Development Director - Full-time, salaried position to work as a Fundraiser. Must have experience in annual and major giving, special events, and donor and volunteer relationship building. Salary is commensurate with experience. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred in a related field. Deadline to apply is October 1st.
- Housekeeper - Part-time to work 16 hours per week, Mondays and Fridays.
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Part-time positions to work the evening or night shifts.
- Flex CNAs - $21/hour to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening and/or night shifts, no benefits.
Please feel free to stop by Ave Maria Village to pick up an application, or you may download the application below. Return completed applications to Ave Maria Village, or email them to the Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax applications to the Human Resources department at 701-952-1100.