We have a variety of career opportunities for individuals interested in joining our team.
Positions include but are not limited to:
- Development Director - Full-time, salaried position to work as a Fundraiser. Must have experience in annual and major giving, special events, and donor and volunteer relationship building. Salary is commensurate with experience. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred in a related field. Deadline to apply is October 1st.
- Licensed Social Worker or Social Service Designee - Full-time 40 hour/week position to meet psychosocial needs of the residents. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a superior ability to build relationships with residents, families and staff. Must have outstanding intuitive skills and common sense, a high ability to problem-solve a multitude of issues involving the residents, their needs and preferences, quality of life issues, and roommate situations and the ability to multi-task and follow projects through to completion. Works mainly on Cottonwood and Dakota Lanes. Wage is commensurate with experience and background.
- Administrative Assistant/CNA - Full-time working various hours daily Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 8:30 am to 5:30 pm due to helping with breakfast, driving the bus, and helping with the evening meal.
- Housekeeper - Part-time to work 16 hours per week, Mondays and Fridays.
- Activity Therapist - Part-time to work 20 hours per week, must be energetic and creative to assist with activity therapy for residents. Includes some weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Part-time positions to work the evening or night shifts.
- Flex CNAs - $21/hour to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening and/or night shifts, no benefits.
Please feel free to stop by Ave Maria Village to pick up an application, or you may download the application below. Return completed applications to Ave Maria Village, or email them to the Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax applications to the Human Resources department at 701-952-1100.