We have a variety of career opportunities for individuals interested in joining our team.
Positions include but are not limited to:
- Housekeeping/Laundry Manager - Full-time "working manager" position to work 40 hours/week, generally Monday through Friday. Competitive wage based on qualifications and prior experience with excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off, and 401(k). Apply to Human Resources Director.
- Nurse RN or LPN - Full-time position to work 32 hours/week doing an evening/night rotation or a day/evening rotation, including every other weekend and holiday.
- Flex Nurse - RN $40/hr or LPN $30/hr - Part-time position to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening or night shift, no benefits.
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Part-time positions to work the evening or night shifts.
- Flex CNAs - $21/hour to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening and/or night shifts, no benefits.
- Housekeeper - Part-time position to work 16 hours per week, Mondays and Fridays.
- Care Assistant (CNA), Heritage Centre, Assisted Living Center - Full-time position (8 pm to 6 am), 3 nights one week/4 nights the next week and includes working every other weekend and every other holiday. CNA required (or become certified within 3 months of employment). Benefited position includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and 401 K. Pay depending on experience. Application deadline 12-04-18. Call Sue Purdy at 701-252-6404 or stop in to fill out an application at the Heritage Centre of Jamestown, 421 18th St NE, Jamestown, ND 58401.
Please feel free to stop by Ave Maria Village to pick up an application, or you may download the application below. Return completed applications to Ave Maria Village, or email them to the Human Resources Director at email@example.com. You can also fax applications to the Human Resources department at 701-952-1100.