We have a variety of career opportunities for individuals interested in joining our team.
Positions include but are not limited to:
- RN - Quality Assurance/Education Director - Seeking a RN for a management-level position. Successful candidate will believe strongly in resident-centered care, possess excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented and exhibit an ability to work as an effective part of a resident-focused care team.
- Flex Nurse - RN $40/hr or LPN $30/hr - Part-time position to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening or night shift, no benefits.
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Part-time positions to work the evening shift.
- Flex CNAs - $21/hour to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening shift, no benefits.
- Care Assistant - Heritage Centre - Full-time (30 hours/week) position to work 8 pm to 6 am, 3 days/week, including every other weekend and every other holiday. Requires carrying a beeper, responding to emergencies, and cleaning responsibilities. Must become CNA certified within 3 months.
Please feel free to stop by Ave Maria Village to pick up an application, or you may download the application below. Return completed applications to Ave Maria Village, or email them to the Human Resources Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax applications to the Human Resources department at 701-952-1100.