We have a variety of career opportunities for individuals interested in joining our team.
Positions include but are not limited to:
- Nurse Manager/RN, MDS Nurse - Full-time, salaried position. A great opportunity for a compassionate and motivated RN to join a strong, cohesive leadership team. Ave Maria Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based long term care ministry committed to living our mission and values as we care for our residents. Responsibilities include coordination of resident care and management of staff on one lane, MDS completion, care planning, problem-solving, and functioning as an integral part of our team. Strong communication skills and previous experience in a long term care setting is desirable.
- Nurse - RN or LPN - Full-time position to work 32 hours/week doing an evening/night rotation, including every other weekend and holiday.
- Care Assistant (CNA), Heritage Centre, Assisted Living Center - Full-time position to work 35 hours/week, 8 pm to 6 am, plus every other weekend and holiday.
- Flex Nurse - RN $40/hr or LPN $30/hr - Part-time position to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening or night shift, no benefits.
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Part-time positions to work the evening or night shifts.
- Flex CNAs - $21/hour to work every other weekend and every other holiday on the evening and/or night shifts, no benefits.
- Housekeeper - Part-time position to work 16 hours per week, Mondays and Fridays.
Please feel free to stop by Ave Maria Village to pick up an application, or you may download the application below. Return completed applications to Ave Maria Village, or email them to the Human Resources Director at email@example.com. You can also fax applications to the Human Resources department at 701-952-1100.